- Got a website?
- Want it to rank?
- The bad news...
- The good news...
- You've come to the right place
According to Wikipedia, content marketing is “an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content… continue
- great for SEO (in fact the only way to do it now)
- establish your expertise/credibility
- interact with your clients and prospects
- ‘humanise’ or personalise your business (‘people do business with people’)
- educate your prospects so they are better qualified when they contact you
- get word-of-mouth referrals (eg ‘have you read this…’)
- get your product/service/brand out there without the sales pitch
- engage and inform (maybe even entertain), don’t just sell
- all of the above
- even if people do not read or open your email (it happens!) they see your name and brand regularly
- low cost marketing tactic compared with eg direct mail, advertising, telemarketing
- effective marketing tactic (see above)
On content marketing
A survey of marketing executives around the
world (including Australia) by Meltwater found
that the biggest content marketing challenges
for them were:
- producing interesting content (23%)
- producing new/different content (21%)
On email marketing
“…based on US experience, for every $1 a company
spends on marketing emails in 2011, the return
is $40.56 – better than almost any other form of
BRW magazine (Dec 2011)
How can we help?
for business to business/B2B | for accountants | for business coaches | for consultants | for franchises | for IT/technology companies | for medical professionals | for pharmacy | for professionals | for property services | for real estate professionals | for restaurants | for trades | for web designers | brisbane