Content is the lifeblood of online marketing… articles, blog posts, email promotions, newsletters, updates, social media posts, free guides, whitepapers, web content, news releases…
The list goes on.
Many businesses simply don’t have the time or expertise to get all of this happening on a regular basis.
The NewsBusiness team is here to help. Not only do you have access to a team of skilled and experienced writers, you also have access to technologists* who can get all of this to happen online. And on a regular basis. Month in. Month out.
This results in…
- Greater engagement with your clients and prospects
- Being perceived as the expert or ‘go-to’ business in your field
- Better rankings on Google
- Quicker lead times from prospect to client
*plus we know a little about online marketing strategy too.
Some common questions…
But you don’t know about my industry.
The NewsBusiness team writes for a huge variety of organisations, from kitchenware to medical, from pharmacy to finance and everything in between. Much like the world of journalism, where it’s not the subject matter itself that is the challenge, but the ability to communicate via the written word in a way that can be readily understood by the audience.
What if I don’t like what you’ve written?
At the outset it can take a few drafts to hit the right ‘tone’. The important thing is to remain focused on the reader. If ultimately we can’t get a draft to your satisfaction we’ll refund our fee. No questions.
Can you do copywriting for SEO?
In our opinion there’s no such thing. If you create great content for human beings, Google will love it too. And anything that’s been written purely with SEO in mind tends to be indigestible and largely useless for real humans (in our humble opinion). So we just aim to write great content for people.
Is the pen really mightier than the sword?
We’re with Cardinal Richelieu on this one. Yes.
FREE ONE HOUR MARKETING REVIEW MEETING
Businesses based in the greater Brisbane area with under 20 full time employees may qualify for a free one hour marketing review meeting (via phone/teleconference/face-to-face meeting). Call 07 3103 5764 for details.
All the writing you need, done for you.
What NewsBusiness doesn’t do…
- We don’t build websites for people
- We don’t do graphic design
- We don’t do SEO
What NewsBusiness does do…
- We work with you to determine relevant, suitable content
- We help you to write this, or we write this for you
- We set up and run your email marketing and social media marketing
- We advise on the best strategies to drive people to your website and get sign ups for your emails
The mechanics of what a business must do to promote itself have changed dramatically over the past few years. It’s not just about online marketing vs offline marketing, it’s really about being present in all marketing channels where your customers and potential customers are.
This could be on social media or elsewhere. It could equally be offline. It’s very likely to be both. The difference now is that you have to put out a huge amount of informative content all the time in order to be ‘ranked’ by search engines, and found by customers.
If you don’t do this, your only option is to pay for exposure with advertising campaigns, like Google AdWords and equivalents. Often, the best strategy is to do both, and continually test a wide range of different options.
The generation of relevant and unique content is critical to online and offline success. So much so that the term ‘content marketing’ has been coined to describe this approach.
What is content marketing?
According to Wikipedia, content marketing is “an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content… continue
…but in a nutshell, content is…
- blog posts
- social media posts and interactions
- email marketing
- case studies
…all generated on an ongoing basis.
Why content marketing?
- great for SEO (in fact the only way to do it now)
- establish your expertise/credibility
- interact with your clients and prospects
- humanise/personalise your business (people do business with people)
- educate your prospects so they are better qualified when they contact you
- get word-of-mouth referrals (eg ‘have you read this…’)
- get your product/service/brand out there without the sales pitch
- engage and inform (maybe even entertain), don’t just sell
On content marketing
A survey of marketing executives around the
world (including Australia) by Meltwater found
that the biggest content marketing challenges
for them were:
- producing interesting content (23%)
- producing new/different content (21%)
More resources on this site
for business to business/B2B | for accountants | for business coaches | for consultants | for franchises | for IT/technology companies | for medical professionals | for pharmacy | for professionals | for property services | for real estate professionals | for restaurants | for trades | for web designers | brisbane
Event Listings (we are involved in or organise various events from time to time!)