We don’t just strategise and advise, we actually write your content for you. We’re writers.
What is content marketing?
According to Wikipedia, content marketing is “an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content… continue
…but in a nutshell, content is…
- blog posts
- case studies
Why content marketing?
- great for SEO (in fact the only way to do it now)
- establish your expertise/credibility
- interact with your clients and prospects
- humanise/personalise your business (people do business with people)
- educate your prospects so they are better qualified when they contact you
- get word-of-mouth referrals (eg ‘have you read this…’)
- get your product/service/brand out there without the sales pitch
- engage and inform (maybe even entertain), don’t just sell
Why email marketing?
- all of the above
- even if people do not read or open your email (it happens!) they see your name and brand regularly
- low cost marketing tactic compared with eg direct mail, advertising, telemarketing
- effective marketing tactic (see above)
On content marketing
A survey of marketing executives around the
world (including Australia) by Meltwater found
that the biggest content marketing challenges
for them were:
- producing interesting content (23%)
- producing new/different content (21%)
On email marketing
“…based on US experience, for every $1 a company
spends on marketing emails in 2011, the return
is $40.56 – better than almost any other form of
BRW magazine (Dec 2011)
for business to business/B2B | for accountants | for business coaches | for consultants | for franchises | for IT/technology companies | for medical professionals | for pharmacy | for professionals | for property services | for real estate professionals | for restaurants | for trades | for web designers | brisbane