If you need…
- content for your website (articles, blog posts, guides, whitepapers)
- content for your email marketing
- content for your social media channels
- content to share with your industry media or the mainstream media
…you’ve come to the right place
The NewsBusiness team creates all of this (and even loads it up to your website/email marketing system/social media channels for you)… so you can focus on running your business, knowing that your online marketing is working for you.
The mechanics of what a business must do to promote itself have changed dramatically over the past few years. It’s not just about online marketing vs offline marketing, it’s really about being present in all the marketing channels where your potential customers are.
This could be on social media and other online forums. It could equally be offline. It’s very likely to be both. The difference now is that you have to be putting out a huge amount of informative content all the time in order to be ‘ranked’ by search engines, and found by customers.
If you don’t do this, your only option is to pay for exposure with advertising campaigns, like Google AdWords and equivalents. The best strategy is often to do both, and continually test a wide range of different strategies.
The generation of relevant and unique content is critical to online and offline success. So much so that the term ‘content marketing’ has been coined to describe this approach.
What is content marketing?
According to Wikipedia, content marketing is “an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content… continue
…but in a nutshell, content is…
- blog posts
- social media posts and interactions
- email marketing
- case studies
…all generated on an ongoing basis.
Why content marketing?
- great for SEO (in fact the only way to do it now)
- establish your expertise/credibility
- interact with your clients and prospects
- humanise/personalise your business (people do business with people)
- educate your prospects so they are better qualified when they contact you
- get word-of-mouth referrals (eg ‘have you read this…’)
- get your product/service/brand out there without the sales pitch
- engage and inform (maybe even entertain), don’t just sell
On content marketing
A survey of marketing executives around the
world (including Australia) by Meltwater found
that the biggest content marketing challenges
for them were:
- producing interesting content (23%)
- producing new/different content (21%)
More resources on this site
for business to business/B2B | for accountants | for business coaches | for consultants | for franchises | for IT/technology companies | for medical professionals | for pharmacy | for professionals | for property services | for real estate professionals | for restaurants | for trades | for web designers | brisbane
Event Listings (we are involved in or organise various events from time to time!)
Image credits: iPad image – http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Apple_iPad_2.jpg | all others NewsBusiness